My Pitt Arrives This Weekend!
Thursday, August 12, 2010
My Pitt, the University's new my.pitt.edu web portal, has arrived.
My Pitt is easier to use and simpler to navigate. It also has a fresh new design and layout.
Here are a few of the improvements you'll see when you log in:
- Your home page is customized for you. Students, freshman, faculty, staff, and applicants each see a unique home page designed specifically for their needs.
- Access to key services is available directly from your home page (for example, access to PittPay and the PeopleSoft Student Center).
- A link to view your University email is available on every page.
- New navigation menus categorize information into several easy-to-understand topics.
- All of the communities you belong to are listed under the "My Resources" menu item.