Walk-in tech support. Great software. Convenient location.
Walk in. Get the Answer.
Whether you need a hand installing software, removing a virus, or even rebuilding your operating system, the Technology Services Desk at the University Store on Fifth can help.
Walk-in: Stop by during our normal business hours to meet with a technical consultant, or call the Help Desk (412-624-HELP) in advance to schedule an appointment. We can help students, faculty, and staff connect to Wireless PittNet, configure your smartphone or tablet to receive Pitt email, install Microsoft Office, or change your password. We can also help students remove viruses, connect to self-service printers, install or repair software, and fix or rebuild operating systems.
Drop-off: If repairs on a computer require more time than an in-person appointment allows, a student may drop off his or her computer and pick it up once repairs have been completed.
- Students can stop by the University Store on Fifth to pick up a wide variety of great software at little or no cost.
- Individual faculty or staff members may purchase software for personal use at home or at the University.
- Departments can purchase software for professional use on University computers. View details >
- Sunday: noon - 4:00 p.m.
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
(Note: the store closes at 6:00 p.m., but you can access the CSSD Technical Support Desk via the quad entrance.)
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.