2014 SAC Presentations
The following sessions were presented on March 13, 2014 as part of the Staff Association Council Assembly Effectively Using Technology in Your Job 3.0. Please note that several of the sessions were conducted as live demonstrations, so not all of the information covered in the session will be contained in the PowerPoint files below.
- At Your Service: Learn How to Put Our Technology Services to Work for You
- How a Cloud Can Brighten Your Day: Work and Collaborate More Efficiently with pitt.box.com
- Turn "How do I?" into "Now I get it!": Find the Answers with Online Technology Training
- Make it a Great Day at the Office: Essential Tips and Tricks for Office 2013 and Outlook 2013
- Is it Safe to Click? Spot Security Threats and Learn How to Protect Your Computer