Federated Authorization: Approve an Access Request or Group Request for GL Mart (for Data Approvers)
Requests for access to the University of Pittsburgh's GL Mart can be submitted using an online form. The users can submit requests for individual access or group requests. If they do, you will receive an email message asking you to review and approve, by signing, the request.
View a Request
- Click the View and Approve Request link in the email you received.
- A Perceptive Content login screen displays. Log in using your University Computing Account username and password.
- The online request form will display. Review the contents of the form. If you have any questions about the request or do not wish to approve it, please contact the Security Contact who initiated the request. The user’s supervisor is copied on the email.
View All Requests
You can view all submitted GL Mart requests.
- Log into http://webnow.pitt.edu with your University Computing Account Username and password.
- Select My Fed Auth Requests.
- The submitted requests will be displayed.
- Use the sort feature to sort by Fed Auth Status.
Approve a Request
- Click the Check Out selection located near the bottom of the window.
- Click OK to close the Check Out comments box.
- Click the Click to Sign button at the bottom of the form under the Financial Data Approver column.
- Click the Check In selection located near the bottom of the window. It is important to Check In the form as processing will not continue until you Check In the form. Note: If you close the form without clicking Check In, the following message will appear.
- Click OK to close the Check In comments box.
- An email will be sent automatically notifying the appropriate people that you have signed the digital form. You will be notified via email once the request for access has been approved.