How to install the Pitt App Store on iOS 9 Devices
The Pitt App Store is designed to serve as your one-stop shop for University-related apps. Follow these instructions to install and access the Pitt App Store:
iOS 9 - Install the Pitt App Store
- Download the app for your phone or tablet > Select Install.
Note: When you download the app, you will see a warning similar to the ones shown below. It is safe to click Install.
- After you have clicked Install, a screen will display while the app installs in the background. Simply close the blank screen by exiting your Web browser and search for the newly installed app on your phone or tablet. It will look like this:
- Before you launch the Pitt App Store for the first time on an iPhone or other device running iOS9, you must enable the Trust settings, otherwise you will see an Untrusted Developer message.
Note: You will only need to do this the first time that you launch the app.
- Select Settings.
- Select General.
- Select Device Management.
- Select University of Pittsburgh.
- Select Trust "University of Pittsburgh".
- Confirm your decision by selecting Trust.
- Launch the app by selecting it.
Web Version of the Pitt App Store
The Web version of the Pitt App Store is optimized for mobile devices and not intended for desktop or laptop computers.