My Pitt Video: Enable Keynote 5 support
In the latest version of the My Pitt Video (Panopto) Recorder for Mac, at your initial login you will see a new checkbox titled "Record Keynote 5 or lower" (see below). Clicking the "Enable" button will allow the Keynote plugin to be installed.
Enabling Keynote may not work. You can resolve this using the below steps:
1. Navigate to Keynote 5 in Finder
2. Right-click Keynote.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
3. Navigate to Contents and then Resources. Right-click the Animations folder and choose "Get Info".
4. At the bottom of the Get Info window, expand "Sharing & Permissions".
5. Apply the following permissions: System - Read & Write admin - Read & Write everyone - Read & Write.
6. Click the gear icon at the bottom of the "Get Info" window and choose "Apply to enclosed items".
7. Re-open your My Pitt Video (Panopto) Recorder, and enable Keynote 5.
Note: If you have blocked the Mac OS X feature "Spotlight" from indexing the path where Keynote is installed, the Recorder will be unable to detect Keynote being installed.