Access Authorization Forms
Forms for requesting access or changing access to University systems and services are listed below.
A Federated Authorization Process is used to control access to the University's student information system (PeopleSoft), the University's data marts, and the University's Data Warehouse. The Federated Authorization Process is designed to ensure that users of these systems have access only to the data they require in order to fulfill their University responsibilities.
Federated Authorization Access Requests
- NEW! Class Enrollment Access Request>
- Enrollment & Tuition/Graduation & Retention Data Mart >
- Financial Aid Mart Access Request
- General Ledger Mart Access Request >
- General Ledger Mart Group Access Request >
- Student Information System (PeopleSoft) >
Approvers of Federated Authorization Access Requests
Other Types of Access Requests
- Responsibility Center Administrator Change Request >
- Telecommunications Online Billing Access Request >