Enterprise Digital Signage
Related article: Read more about Enterprise Digital Signage in our University Times Technology Corner column >
Whether you already use digital signs or are considering deploying them for the first time, Enterprise Digital Signage software can make it easy to create great looking signs that can display almost any type of content.
New to Digital Signage?
Get up and running quickly with pre-formatted sign templates. Just pick your content and drop it in!
- Publish almost any type of content: video, Web pages, PowerPoint slides, maps, Twitter feeds, live data, PDFs, and much more.
- Manage multiple signs in different buildings with one user-friendly interface.
- We can help you identify the hardware that is best suited to your needs.
Want to Enhance Your Current Digital Signage?
- Share your content on other departments' signs to reach a broader audience
- Receive 24x7 monitoring from the Network Operations Center
Request the Service
Call 412-624-HELP  to request the service. New subscribers will be invited to a training session.
See Digital Signage in Action
Stop by any of the following locations that use Enterprise Digital Signage software to see it in action:
- B-40 Alumni Hall
- B-06 Benedum Hall
- 204 Bellefield Hall
- G-25 Cathedral of Learning
- G-27 Cathedral of Learning
- G-62 Cathedral of Learning
- 717 Cathedral of Learning
- 230 David Lawrence Hall
- 112 Hillman Library
- C-114 Sutherland Hall
- Technology Services Desk in the Towers Lobby
The cost of Enterprise Digital Signage depends on how many content players you plan to use. A content player is the machine used to drive the display of your signs. There is a one-time cost of $700 per content player. There is also a recurring annual maintenance cost of $100 per content player, but this charge does not take effect until July 2015.