Software Distribution Locations
Most student software can be downloaded at no cost via the Software Download Service at My Pitt.
You can purchase software at the following locations. A current Pitt ID is required.Software Distribution Services (SDS)
204 Bellefield Hall
Hours: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Friday (closed University holidays).
University Store on Fifth (CSSD Technical Support counter)
4000 Fifth Avenue
- Sunday: noon - 4:00 p.m.
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
(Note: the store closes at 6:00 p.m., but you can access the CSSD Technical Support Desk via the quad entrance.)
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.