For Personal Use
Discounts on cell phone services are available to students, faculty and staff. Visit the Office of Budget and Controller's office's personal purchase page for details.
For University Use
CSSD can help faculty, staff, and departments acquire cell phones, wireless aircards, or smartphones/personal digital assistants (PDAs) for University use. We can also help you find a device and plan that's right for you and your department's budget.
- Research available phones from vendor web sites: AT&T Wireless,T-Mobile, and Verizon Wireless.
- Review University discount programs for departments from carriers. Discounts may not be available for all vendors.
- To request these services, submit the online Cell Phone and Mobile Device Request.
Report Lost or Stolen Cellular Devices
It is important to suspend your service if your device is missing. Please contact the vendor directly and a representative will guide you through the process. Below are the phone numbers that should be used for each vendor.
- In US for Domestic Service – 800.999.5445
- In US for Global Service – 800.335.4685 for calling from the US for someone’s phone that is currently out of the country
- Out of US for Global Service – 916.843.4685 for calling if you are out of the country with your phone.
- In US for Domestic Service – 800.922.0204
- In US for Global Service – 800.711.8300 for calling from the US for someone’s phone that is currently out of the country
- Out of US for Global Service – 908.559.4899 for calling if you are out of the country with your phone.
- Call 800.375.1126
- Call 877.927.2199
Need more information or help?
Call the Technology Help Desk at 412 624-HELP  or submit a help request online.