Visit Our Software Distribution Locations
You can pick up no-cost software or purchase software at the following locations. A current Pitt ID is required.Software Distribution Services (SDS)
204 Bellefield Hall
Hours: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Friday (closed University holidays).
University Store on Fifth (CSSD Technical Support counter)
4000 Fifth Avenue
- Sunday: noon - 4:00 p.m.
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
(Note: the store closes at 6:00 p.m., but you can access the CSSD Technical Support Desk via the quad entrance.)
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Towers Lobby and Campus Computing Labs
Students can pick up a wide variety of Microsoft software at no cost at any campus computing lab or at the CSSD Technical Support Counter at Towers Lobby.
View Available Software