University Store on Fifth
Walk-in Support: Stop by during our normal business hours to meet with a CSSD technical consultant, or call the Help Desk (412-624-HELP) in advance to schedule an appointment. We can help students, faculty, and staff connect to Wireless PittNet, configure your smartphone or tablet to receive My Pitt email, install Microsoft Office, or change your password. We can also help students remove viruses, connect to Pitt printers, install or repair software, and fix or even rebuild operating systems.
Drop-off Support: If repairs on a computer require more time than an in-person appointment allows, a student may drop off his or her computer and pick it up once repairs have been completed.
Note: Please bring your device's power cord and your Pitt ID with you.
- Individual students, faculty or staff members may purchase software for personal use at home or at the University.
- Departments can purchase software for professional use on University computers. View details >
Summer Support Hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Towers Lobby Support is closed for the summer term.